2nd Home
Such lovely weather and Im stuck in the library studying for the upcoming exams. 12 more weeks till everything is over but I guess its about time I did some serious studying. Its strange why I cant seem to study efficiently in my own room. The reason is probably due to the numerous distractions back home and the fact that if I skive in the library the whole world can see me facebook/play hex empire/monitor news updates/monitor the forex market etc., though I still do most of the above in the library (though not as frequent as I would have otherwise done so).
One of the things Im thankful for is the fact the library is still really quiet and not very packed yet. No monkeys running about trying to tell everybody about their day and get their friends to go out for a drink or something like that. I guess that's all going to change in the next few weeks when people start getting into study mode after they have taken a short break. Having the cafe in the library is also good as I dont have to worry about meals anymore. Such a pity they dont serve hor fun or nasi lamak though... Im not sure how long more I get really sick of the food there.
Saw this girl decked out in Burberry and pulling this trolley back with her around the library today. She spent 5 minutes looking for a place, spent a minute logging on to the computer in front of me, left for 15 minutes, and finally came back to log off and pull her trolley back away with her out of the library. Bah... some people have too much time in the world.
One of the things Im thankful for is the fact the library is still really quiet and not very packed yet. No monkeys running about trying to tell everybody about their day and get their friends to go out for a drink or something like that. I guess that's all going to change in the next few weeks when people start getting into study mode after they have taken a short break. Having the cafe in the library is also good as I dont have to worry about meals anymore. Such a pity they dont serve hor fun or nasi lamak though... Im not sure how long more I get really sick of the food there.
Saw this girl decked out in Burberry and pulling this trolley back with her around the library today. She spent 5 minutes looking for a place, spent a minute logging on to the computer in front of me, left for 15 minutes, and finally came back to log off and pull her trolley back away with her out of the library. Bah... some people have too much time in the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home