Third Year
I'm half way through my course right now. Its been a really long 2 years and I really did learn a lot both in and out of lectures (though I think I did learn learn more out of lectures) and it has been interesting and fun but yet tiring.
While this year is the same as previous years, the same buildings, the same London, the same old friends, the same routines, its also very different in many ways. For one the lessons are different from before. For now I can actually say that I can see why people will want to be engineers and the need for them. I was told by a wise man once that there are too many people in this world shuffling paper for a living and that what we need is more engineers to actually create solutions for the many problems that we have (and quite a number that we have created for ourselves).
Though it is weird that when I think of it, the best lectures I had in my time in Imperial are those that have nothing to do about chem eng at all. Maybe its a sign that I should reconsider my future options.
While this year is the same as previous years, the same buildings, the same London, the same old friends, the same routines, its also very different in many ways. For one the lessons are different from before. For now I can actually say that I can see why people will want to be engineers and the need for them. I was told by a wise man once that there are too many people in this world shuffling paper for a living and that what we need is more engineers to actually create solutions for the many problems that we have (and quite a number that we have created for ourselves).
Though it is weird that when I think of it, the best lectures I had in my time in Imperial are those that have nothing to do about chem eng at all. Maybe its a sign that I should reconsider my future options.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home