Family
Because you never know how lucky you are unless you stop to count your blessings.
Its been a very exhausting week and I cant wait for it to be over. At times I wish I could just throw everything out of the window and not give a damn about it. Then I realise that it's only just another challenge, just another day in our lives.
The problem is in accepting that the things you cannot control, and in doing everything possible to control those that you can.
Its been a very exhausting week and I cant wait for it to be over. At times I wish I could just throw everything out of the window and not give a damn about it. Then I realise that it's only just another challenge, just another day in our lives.
The problem is in accepting that the things you cannot control, and in doing everything possible to control those that you can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home