Amsterdam
Yes i know this is a very late post. I went to Amsterdam before term started with a couple of friends. Well I learned my favourite beer came from Amsterdam! Amsterdam is a really neat place to visit. We spent 3 days going around the town to museums such as the Anne Frank Museum, Van Gough museum as well as looking for randoms stuff like the house with the narrowest frontage in the city (its only 1m wide).

Our adventures included being nearly knocked down countless times by both cars and bicycles, running after the ferry which we never caught, getting lost bcos we got onto the wrong tram, climbing up nearly vertical stairs in the hostel (to think that I thought only Singapore was the only place were space was a premium) walking through the famous red light district and of course the flower market.

Our adventures included being nearly knocked down countless times by both cars and bicycles, running after the ferry which we never caught, getting lost bcos we got onto the wrong tram, climbing up nearly vertical stairs in the hostel (to think that I thought only Singapore was the only place were space was a premium) walking through the famous red light district and of course the flower market.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home