Wednesday, June 11, 2008

7

I believe that you can only tell a person's true worth based on how he or she performs under stress. Its is then when the facade is dropped. It is then when the true colours are shown. It is only then I will really know who the person is.

Looking at the person in the mirror... I sometimes worry. I wonder if I'm really who I am after all. I wonder if I've been deceiving myself over all theses years. The question I ask myself. Am I strong enough?

I always thought that I was strong. The badge I keep with me is a constant reminder of my experiences I had in a different life in the not so distant past. It was then I was pushed to a point where I had never been before. It was then I learnt about others around me. It was only then I learnt about myself and who I really was. It is also a period which I now use to inspire me on at moments like this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home