Friday, November 28, 2008

BS 5500

This academic year really has been very different from the past 2 years. While I spent the majority of my time learning formulas and hard facts in the past (feels like JC3 and JC4), its more application and "big picture" approach so far. Its really a welcomed change and makes academic life so much more meaningful and enjoyable.

The only annoying thing now is the present coursework on which I disagree. I've been totally distracted and lost interest in what it is about. Its really no joke when you have to flip through hundreds of pages of font 10 text that hardly seem to make sense. But I guess if I really do choose to the enter that career path, I better get used to it. Makes you wonder why so many people try to bail out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home