Monday, October 09, 2006

Exploring London

London is just huge. We tried to go touring during our free day from school but ended up spending most of it shopping along Oxford Street. After many purchases we finally took a stroll through Regent Street, passing Hemley's Toy Store and ending up at Piccadilly Circus with the famous 1893 aluminium statue of Eros in the middle of the whole place.

London can be gloomy and cold. Oh well... as long as it doesnt snow.





OH... and I got cheated today by Boots. Boots is the equivalent to our Guardian in Spore. I was there buying some vitamins and there was a deal where you buy 3 things and get the cheapest one among them free. I was rushing and didnt check the reciept before leaving. I did wonder how come it was so expensive as I paid up but thought little of it... I was almost all the way back to my hall before I suddenly thought of checking my receipt. It turns out I was charged the full price. I then proceeded to walk all the way back to find the cashier. He was quite apologetic about it though and blamed the cash machine. He immediately refunded me the difference without any hesitation.

Oh well... I guess I should be more careful next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home