Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And so the journey began










Guys who came to the airport, Mok, YiJian, ZQ, Wilson, Marcus, Marcus AO, Elaine, Min, JQ, Clarisse, Cheryl, Daniel Liang, Ivan, JGan, Patrick, Joel, Raffli, and Fiona thanks so much for going all the way down that night. I was really touched so many of you went down that night. Thank you Rachel, Mark and Ivan for calling even though you couldnt make it down. Thanks OG7, Fiona and Yijian for your cards, and Marcus for your chocolate. As I said it wasnt an easy decision, sometimes i still wonder why I even decided to leave. I just hope that it wont be a mistake.

Everything's been fine so far, its orientation week and there are lots of things to be done. Ive only recently gotten my internet connection up. Im still hoping that my email starts working again. Banking and getting a phone line is giving most of us a headache. Staying in hall here is very interesting too, lots of activities and interesting people around. There are quite a number of international students from India, China as well as the EU countries too. I guess its kinda fun mixing around and trying to find out more about each other. More updates when I find the time. Sorry I dont think I have all the photos of the people that came that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home